Create groups, invite friends, add siblings.
Say hello: Send short voice messages to your friends (end-to-end encrypted).
Did you brush your teeth? Let your friends know what you have already done today.
Who has a birthday coming up? Add your birthday to the calendar.
Paint a picture, look at the pictures your friends have painted, or draw funny characters together with your friends.
Did you make or build something great? Take part in a photo challenge or start a new one.
Do the jigsaw puzzle of the month and get a great surprise. You can swap duplicate pieces with your friends.
Create parent board notices (ad-free with the SuperParent subscription).
Explainer video (English subtitles available): ideas, registration, creating groups, inviting friends
- Be creative in the real world, share with friends in the digital world.
- Use the app by tapping on easy to understand pictures.
- Explanatory texts in spoken language.
Parents retain control
- A parent creates an account and verifies it with his/her email address.
- The child's given name is sufficient to add a profile. (A profile picture is recommended to avoid confusion.)
- Only friends with a private invitation code can see children's profiles.
- Security questions and encryption keep your child's data safe.